The Bilingual Primary School is an innovative, growing school looking for talented individuals with a passion for bilingual education to join our dynamic team.
We are looking for a bilingual Teaching Assistant fluent in English and Spanish to support in class teaching the National Curriculum in English and also offer the unique opportunity for children to hear and learn Spanish from native level or fluent Spanish speakers. Teaching assistants provide support in both the English and Spanish curriculum and therefore it is essential that applicants are fully fluent in both languages. The position will be based in Year 1.
We are looking for someone who loves working with children and:
• Is fluent in both Spanish and English (spoken and written);
• Has experience of working with primary age children in a school setting;
• Works exceptionally well with other people and values team work;
• Is able to work as directed and uses initiative when needed;
• Can adapt quickly to change and enjoys a challenge
The governors of our school are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful applicant will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS.