Vision for Education’s Cheshire branch is currently recruiting for Secondary Teaching Assistants.
Our Client is based in Cheshire West and Chester and is a Mixed Comprehensive Mainstream Secondary School. The school is graded outstanding and expects a lot from its pupils and staff in order to achieve the best.
Previous experience of working within schools is desirable, and the ideal candidate will have had experience working one-to-one with pupils and in a classroom support role with vulnerable students. Ideally you would be able to support male pupils in PE and this role could become permanent for the right candidate.
Salary - Dependent upon experience - Starting at £65 per day.
- Have a patient, supportive, empathetic and understanding nature.
- Previous Experience working with students aged 11-16 with SEN or pupils who require one to one support.
- Happy to work with children.
- Be vigilant and supportive when managing / deescalating challenging behaviour.
- Have a real desire to work children and support them academically and pastorally.
- Be confident working with both groups and 1:1.
- Be confident when liaising with parents and colleagues.
- Applicant must hold current experience within the last two years to qualify.
- Applicant must hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service.
- Must have experience working with children.
Our specialist consultants have the knowledge and expertise to find the ideal placement for you, with our long-standing and trusting relationships with each of our clients we are guaranteed to place you in positions to enhance your career and experience.
We promise to provide you with an honest and efficient service where we deliver high levels of customer service and after care to every candidate and client.
Benefits of working with Vision for Education:
- Rewarding rates of pay – Vision for Education pay to National Living Wage, not national minimum wage. We pay this as an absolute minimum to all of our candidates.
- Professional 24/7 support.
- Free of charge CPD Training Opportunities including Team Teach training.
- Committed consultants.
- Continuous Support and feedback throughout.
- In house payroll department, so no need to sign up with a payroll provider.
We look forward to hearing from you, please apply now with your CV and if requirements are met our team will be in touch with you shortly.
Know someone else who suits the above criteria? Why not take advantage of our “Refer a Friend” incentive? For every person that you refer to us that becomes a successful candidate, we pay £50 as a thank you! Terms and Conditions apply.