Temporary to Permanent
Do you have experience working with young people? Are you passionate about education, able to build rapport and form positive professional relationships with pupils?
We are currently assisting a secondary school in the Kirklees area in their search to appoint a suitably qualified Teaching Assistant. The position is full-time, to start as soon as possible, and could become a permanent post for the right candidate.
Teaching Assistants provide a vital role in school and the successful candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work well as part of a team, ensuring that lesson objectives are met. You will need to be approachable, inspiring and enthusiastic and be able to quickly build relationships to have a positive impact on students.
Vision for Education (part of TES) are a well-respected education specialist supply agency. Our Huddersfield branch works with a large number of secondary schools across Kirklees, Calderdale and Wakefield who require high calibre supply teachers and support staff to cover day-to-day, short-term and long-term positions.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have experience working with young people, preferably in an education setting
- Have a high level of literacy and numeracy
- Have a flexible approach to work and be able to think on your feet
- Be confident and have a positive approach that engages students in their learning
- Have good classroom management skills
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously. As part of our supply team you will discover an incredibly varied and rewarding role, with benefits such as:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements with access to a dedicated Secondary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and a FREE training package worth £370
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you feel you can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you.
Apply today, or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education, contact the Secondary Education team at the Huddersfield branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.