Smart Teachers is recruiting for two Teaching Assistants to join a vibrant and popular secondary school in the London borough of Tower Hamlets. These two Teaching Assistant positions are full time roles starting September 2019 on a temporary ongoing basis, however a permanent contract may be offered to the right candidate. This ‘Outstanding’ two form entry school is set in lovely buildings with great facilities, student’s behaviour is constantly good and there is a supportive and welcoming team on hand.
About the Role
• Teaching Assistants
• Two roles available
• Working 1:1 and in small groups with children with special educational needs
• September 2019 start
• Temporary roles
• Daily rate starting from £70 PAYE (depending on experience)
About the School
• Rated ‘Outstanding’ by Ofsted in all aspects
• Very supportive and welcoming school
• Two form entry school with a very positive environment
• Excellent training and professional development opportunities available for all staff
• Located in Zone 2 and very close to the nearest station
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
• Have recent classroom experience in the UK (minimum 6 weeks essential)
• Teaching Assistant qualification or equivalent
• Previous experience working with students with SEN
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference number CXS2246.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.