Vision for Education are currently recruiting for experienced, enthusiastic and dedicated Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of Primary Schools in Hartlepool. You will be required to cover for staff absences and will work across all Primary Key Stages. Applicants must hold a valid and recognized qualification and have a minimum of 6 weeks experience as a Teaching Assistant in the UK.
You must be eligible to work in the UK as a temporary worker. We must also be able to obtain references from schools previously worked in.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!