Have you recently finished your Level 2 or Level 3 Teaching Assistant qualification?
Looking for your first paid position after finishing placement?
Vision for Education a seeking to employ a number of fully qualified Teaching Assistants to work in a variety of settings across York.
We are looking for:-
· Friendly, approachable individuals with a can-do attitude and a willingness to learn.
· Dedicated practitioners, able to inspire a love learning in children from EYFS up to Year 6.
· Flexible team-players able to cope well in fast paced environments.
If you are looking for long term work, or part time positions around other commitments, please get in touch.
Why work for Vision for Education?
• Supply offers excellent flexibility whether you are looking for day to day, part-time or full-time work.
• You will be paid to scale! We diligently follow Agency Worker Regulations.
• Each area has its own dedicated consultant. As a small Primary Team, we aim to offer a localised, personal service to our schools and candidates at all times.
• If you are newly qualified, supply offers you a brilliant foot in the door, giving you access to a wealth of different experiences and environments.
• We aim to keep our staff as up to date as possible and regularly provide ongoing professional development through twilights or one day courses.
• We host regular social events to keep you in touch with your fellow supply staff.
• After 12 weeks, you are automatically enrolled into a pension scheme.
• Our Recommend a Friend Scheme – earn £50 by recommending a fellow Teacher or TA!
If you feel you have the relevant skills/experience, or would like more information about this role please do not hesitate to get in touch!