Smart Teachers is recruiting for outstanding Teaching Assistants to join an expanding three-form entry primary school in Battersea (SW8), South West London. The school has a diverse cohort and is known for its inclusive approach that encourages children to adopt a love for learning. Due to the expansion the school requires a number of Teaching Assistants working across all key stages and have general TA’s and 1:1 support roles available. The successful Teaching Assistants will be joining the school from September 2017 on a long term, full time contract, with potential for permanent contracts to be offered.
About the Role
· Teaching Assistants
· Roles available across key stages
· Roles include General TA and 1:1 support
· Full time position
· Salary: from £16,000 up to £19,000
About the School
· Recently rated ‘Require Improvement’ by Ofsted – a new Executive Head has recently been appointed
· Two-form entry school – moving to three-form entry
· Excellent in-house CPD
· Excellent opportunities for career progression and development
· Big focus on ICT
· Located in Battersea
In order to be considered for this role, the Teaching Assistants will need to meet the following criteria:
· Minimum 6 weeks experience in the classroom as a Teaching Assistant
· Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
· Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
· Ongoing CPD workshops including Phonics, EAL, Behaviour Management, Child Safeguarding, and SEND
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Regular social events
· Consultant exclusivity
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number DXT4947.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.