KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant / Widnes / ASAP Start
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a KS1 (Key Stage 1) Primary Teaching Assistant to join our successful supply team and to work in a local Primary school in Widnes.
This delightful double form entry Primary school welcomes teaching assistant applicants from Widnes and the surrounding areas. Flexibility, approachability, and a willingness to “get stuck in” are key traits this school is looking for in the ideal teaching assistant.
The school boasts exceptionally high standards of teaching provision and supports its staff closely to maintain this level of delivery. Safeguarding is front and centre of the school’s philosophy, and candidates will be expected to adhere closely to their policy and procedure; the welfare and safety of children and staff is of the utmost importance.
The successful KS1 Primary Teaching Assistant will find themselves supporting dedicated teaching staff and working with well behaved children, all focused on upholding a positive learning environment that promotes enjoyment, wellness and growth.
To be considered for the position of Primary Teaching Assistant you must:
- Have experience supporting education across EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2.
- Hold a level 2 qualification designed to support children in education - or have relevant and recent experience supporting children in a school setting
- Have a passion education and the development of children in the classroom
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to you seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of Vision for Education Supply Team the desired Teaching Assistant will benefit from:
- Excellent daily rates paid weekly through PAYE
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated Primary consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Unparalleled daily rates
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- Full compliance with AWR (Agency Worker Regulations) to make sure you get paid what you deserve
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are a qualified Teaching assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like to work in a rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. Apply today or for more information on this and other opportunities across Vision for Education contact Adam in the Primary Education team at the Liverpool Branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.