West Ashton Church of England Primary School
Teaching Assistant required for
Hourly rate £8.70 – 27.5 hours per week
Closing date for applications – Monday, 5th June 2017
Interviews – w/beg 12th June 2017
Come and join our thriving, vibrant and creative village school, where we value kindness, respect, peace and friendship. West Ashton CofE School is part of the Acorn Education Trust and you will be part of an exciting team creating a new future for the school.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and committed Teaching Assistant. The successful candidate will be required to:
- support children in mainstream classes;
- liaise with class teachers and SENCo;
- be self-motivated and able to show initiative;
- be patient, diplomatic and able to respect confidentiality;
- be flexible, creative and able to communicate well with parents and carers;
- experience or appropriate qualifications would be an advantage.
The role will be a permanent contract. Working hours are 27.5 hours per week term time only
Interviews will be held on the w/beg 12th June.
For further details, to arrange a visit or an application form, please contact Judy Jones on 01225 754354, email@example.com
As part of the Acorn Education Trust, West Ashton CofE Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Discloure And Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed.
Acorn Education Trust Executive Headteacher: Sara Edwards