A fantastic SEN school in the Warwick area are looking to appoint temporary teaching assistants to start in September 2017. These are long-term positions for the right candidate and the school offers comprehensive ongoing CPD.
About the Role:
· Ages 11-19
· One-to-One support
· September 2017
· Full time
· A confident approach and a sense of humour essential
· Competitive daily rate depending on experience
About the School:
· The school caters for pupils aged 11-19 with a range of special educational needs
· The school caters for individual needs and provides a quality learning environment
· A good school which offers a variety of National Curriculum subjects
· LEAD school for health and wellbeing
· There are a variety of well attended clubs and extra-curricular activities
· The school is involved in a Supported Internship programme at National Grid in Warwick
In order to be considered for this role, you will need to meet the following criteria:
· Be eligible to work in the UK (must have a valid visa)
· Must hold relevant TA qualification
· Have previous experience working with SEN
· Have recent classroom experience as a TA in the UK (essential)
· Be confident in using ICT in their professional role
· Have excellent communication skills
· Possess valid references, DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with ABC Teachers also gives you access to:
· Competitive pay rates that are negotiable based on experience
· Consultant exclusivity
· Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to terms and conditions)
· Reward scheme for staff referrals
Interested in applying?
If you are interested in this position, please contact Alex Kloda today on 02476 510097 or email your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not found what you are looking for? Keep up to date with us on our Website, Twitter and Facebook pages for details of all our current jobs and upcoming registration days!
Website : http://www.abc-teachers.co.uk
ABC Teachers are an REC Gold Standard Awarded Education Agency, part of TES. Candidates pay rates are competitive and in line with the AWR policy which means that after a qualifying period supply teachers can be paid to the comparable scale offered by the school.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff to share this commitment. All staff will hold an enhanced DBS disclosure (or be prepared to allow us to process one for you), need to provide professional or academic references and attend a face to face interview. A prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. Telephone calls to and/or from ABC Teachers may be recorded for training, safeguarding and compliance purposes.