(To support EHCP Phase 3 student complex needs)
(Part Time considered)
At York Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
We are seeking an experienced Teaching Assistant to support an EHCP Phase 3 student with complex needs.
York Campus School is a co-educational independent school with 164 students, from Year 3 to 13. The school is situated close to the racecourse in York and is easily accessible to major routes.
York Campus is one of 27 schools within the Focus Learning Trust Group in the UK. Focus Learning Trust is a registered UK charity established in 2003 for the advancement of education.
· Have experience of supporting personal hygiene and manual handling
· Be highly motivated
· Set an example of positive personal integrity and professionalism
· Be an effective communicator
· Have previous relevant experience working in a school
· Be a caring and enthusiastic professional
· Respect the school’s aims and values
· An excellent working environment with good resources
· Supportive colleagues and community
· Competitive salary depending upon qualifications and experience
· Support for continued professional development
For more information relating to our York Campus please visit http://york.focus-school.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn at Focus Learning Trust for further information.
Closing date for completed application forms is Monday 16th October 2017. Interviews will take place shortly after.
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust who provide direction and support to over 26 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to a DBS Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.