Smart Teachers is recruiting for Teaching Assistants / TAs for primary schools in Brixton and the neighbouring areas. We have a constant flow of Teaching Assistants / TAs roles available on a temporary, short term and long term basis. Whether you’re looking to gain experience working in a range of schools, or looking for work that better fits your lifestyle then joining Smart’s supply team could be the smartest move you make.
About the roles available:
• Teaching Assistants / TAs
• Class support, 1:1 and small group roles available
• Full time / part time working hours
• Daily supply, short term and long term contracts
• Working with primary schools based in Brixton
• Competitive daily rate from £70
In order to be considered for this role, the successful Teaching Assistants / TAs will need to meet the following criteria:
• Proven and recent experience supporting the UK curriculum
• Previous experience working with children with additional needs (desired, but not essential)
• Have excellent communication skills as well as strong literacy and numeracy skills
• Eligible to work in the UK (must have valid visa)
• Recent classroom-based references and valid DBS/police checks
As well as being part of this school's community, working with Smart Teachers also gives you access to:
• Great rates of pay
• Guaranteed pay scheme
• Free CPD workshops
• Regular social events
• £250 referral scheme
• Consultant exclusivity and bespoke service
Interested in Applying?
To apply you must be eligible to work in the UK and meet all national safeguarding criteria. Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference number TZM1807TAB.
Due to the high volume of applications received, please note only suitable candidates will be contacted.
Smart Teachers is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Candidates registering with Smart Teachers will need to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure via the DBS and/or provide police checks from other countries, where appropriate. Smart Teachers is an equal opportunities employer.