We are looking for:
• a successful teaching assistant who is able to raise and sustain high standards
• someone who has excellent interpersonal skills with pupils, staff and parents
• a teaching assistant who is able to enthuse and inspire children
• somebody who can contribute to a dynamic and hard working team
• has excellent and supportive middle and senior leaders
• is committed to supporting continuous professional development
• has a team of staff that is recognised for its enthusiastic, friendly and rigorous approach to teaching and learning
• has children who thrive in a creative and challenging atmosphere
• has parents and carers who are supportive and ambitious for their children
Visits to the school are strongly encouraged. Please contact the school office on (020) 8874 6904 to arrange a convenient date and time.
An information pack, including a Job Description and Person Specification can be downloaded below. Alternatively an application pack can be found on the Wandsworth Council website https://jobs.richmondandwandsworth.gov.uk/
Alternatively please contact the school for any further details on the telephone number below.
Completed applications should be returned by email to email@example.com
Closing Date: 04 June 2018 (at noon) Interviews: TBC
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
This post is subject to a DBS check.
CVs are not accepted.