The successful applicant will:
- have a commitment to and understanding of the ethos and traditions of Catholic Education;
- hold current registration with the Queensland College of Teachers; and
- be eligible to work in Australia for the duration of the appointment.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated P-6 classroom teacher to fill a fixed term vacancy (year level unknown at this stage).
To be successful in this role you will be able to meet the following criteria:
- appropriate qualifications and experience
- effective communication skills
- an ability to work in partnership with colleagues, students and parents/carers
- an ability to attend to detail in innovative and creative practices
- demonstrated ability to differentiate curriculum to cater for all learners
- experience with embedding a range of ICTs in the classroom
- a clear understanding of the Australian Curriculum.
Applicants are required to address these points in the "letter of application" section of the on-line application form.
As this position requires classroom teaching of Religious Education, applicants must be Catholic.
St Agnes is a Catholic Primary school within the Holland Park - Mt Gravatt parish. We believe in the value of a high quality education for every child through creating a safe, welcoming and educationally purposeful environment. Our goal is to empower every child to shape and enrich our changing world by living the Gospel of Jesus Christ. We do this through developing engaging, challenging and supported learning experiences offering a diverse curriculum and extra curricula activities.
Visit our school website here
Estimated Start Date: Commencing January 2020
Employment Tenure: Full Time + Fixed Term
Tenure Duration (if "Fixed Term"): 12 months
If Part Time, hours and/or days required:
Employment Conditions: Diocesan Catholic Education Employing Authorities in Queensland Single Interest Agreement 2015-2019
This position involves working with children. The appointment of successful applicants will be subject to satisfactory employment screening for child related employment in accordance with the law.
Contact Person: Bernadette Judd Principal
Contact Telephone Number: 0733495130
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Role Description - Teacher Opens in new window
Statement of Principles - Schools Opens in new window