This is an exciting opportunity to work within the IT function of one of the leading education groups in the region. The holder of this position will be working within the IT applications technical team, supporting all schools within the Evolvence Knowledge Investments Group (Repton Dubai, Repton Al Barsha, Repton Abu Dhabi and Dovecote nursery) covering the portfolio of applications that serve academic and administrative tasks.
The Technical Administrator will work under the supervision of the senior Database Administrator in delivering enhancements, fixes, new extensions to applications, integration projects between multiple systems, maintaining databases, troubleshooting issues, and providing support to power/end users.
Please see attached Job Description for full details
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Install and maintain the performance of database servers.
- Develop processes for optimizing database security.
- Set and maintain database standards
- Recommend and implement emerging database technologies.
- SQL Server 2012 / 2017.
- Strong command of SQL and SQL server tools.
- Knowledge of Dynamics AX Database, Database security, backup and recovery, and performance monitoring standards.
- Experience with AX 2012, X++, Morphx, EP, MR, SSRS.
- Must have experience on full stack development on Microsoft platform.
- .NET Framework 4.6 and Higher.
- Application development C#, ASP.Net Web Forms, ASP.Net MVC 5, Web API 2.0, ASP .Net Core, Windows Forms.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field
- Experience of 2 - 5 years in database administration, information technology, database architecture, or a related field
- MCSE/MCSA certifications preferred
- Experience with Linux and Windows Server environments.
- Experience with database technologies (MySQL, MS SQL, PostgreSQL).
- Experience with cloud services (Microsoft Azure) a plus.
- Experience in any school management information system is a plus.
Hours are 8.30am - 5.30pm
Salary 10,000aed - 12,000aed based on skills and experience
The Repton Family of Schools is totally committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people and expects the same from its employees. All new staff will be subject to detailed and enhanced pre-employment clearance, including identity checks, criminal background checks for all countries lived in, qualification checks, employment checks to include an exploration of any gaps in employment, and satisfactory reference checks for all employment in the last 5 years.
Evolvence Knowledge Investments
United Arab Emirates
- International schools & colleges