Across Trinity Multi Academy Trust there is a relentless focus on improvement. With that vision in mind, we are working in partnership with local providers to deliver a brand new Sixth Form College. Initially accommodating up to 600 students, it will grow to a capacity of 1000 learners to meet increased demand. The new provision will be within the multi-million-pound refurbishment of the Northgate site in central Halifax; this role will initially be based at Trinity Academy Halifax (our flagship Academy) and will move to the new college when opened.
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a transformational project, designed to allow more young people to benefit from an outstanding sixth form provision in a state-of-the-art new building. Aspirations and ambitions are high and the potential huge.
We are now looking for a Technician (Design and Performance) to provide practical support to the teaching and learning of design and performance, which includes 3D Design, Art, Photography, Textiles and Performing Arts.
What we need?
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Experience of working within a design and performance role
- Knowledge of the tools and equipment used in design and performance
- Effective team member
What can we offer you?
- The opportunity to work with a progressive and forward thinking, Multi Academy Trust, where you are making the difference to the lives of hundreds of young people
- Opportunities for development and career progression
- Range of benefits including reduced cost health cover and access to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund.
You must be fully committed to optimising the opportunities that are available to children and young people, secure in the knowledge that you will be joining an ambitious forward-thinking Academy Trust that sets the standards for our family of schools and academies.
Closing date: 9am 24 January 2020
Apply now! For further information on this role, the benefits of working for the trust and how to apply, visit our recruitment website; www.trinitymat.org/all-vacancies.
Trinity Multi-Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are made subject to an enhanced DBS check. We are an equal opportunities employer and want our staff profile to reflect the community we serve.