Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
1. Keep salons and clinics clean and tidy.
2. Work alongside and support the senior technician and lecturers in all practical lessons.
3. Assist in keeping an inventory of equipment and consumables.
4. Complete and update risk assessments for services, salons and products.
5. Liaise with clients and sales representatives.
6. Check equipment on a daily basis to make sure it is in a safe working order at all times.
7. Assist the senior technician with the allocation of work as appropriate.
8. Attend and contribute to the Divisional meetings.
9. Assist with equipment, consumables and co-ordination of Health & Safety and Risk Assessment activities for all areas.
10. Facilitate meeting the college’s health and safety requirements.
11. Reception duties
12. Monitor and maintain laundry.
13. Any other duties, which are commensurate with the grade and nature of the post.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
a) Comply with internal and external quality standards and contribute to the College’s strategic aims.
b) Comply with college policies and procedures and health and safety regulations.
c) Support the safeguarding and promotion of students’ welfare.
d) Maintain confidentiality in relation to all College information and to comply with Data Protection Legislation.
e) Participate in the College’s Appraisal scheme and undertake any training as required.
f) Support and actively participate in the implementation of the College’s Equal Opportunity policies.