Co-op Academy Leeds is a popular and genuinely comprehensive 11-18 school located just outside the city centre of Leeds, with easy access from major motorways and good transport links.
The Academy is part of Co-op Academies Trust, which currently comprises 23 primary and secondary academies and a 6th Form College across the North and North-West, with plans to expand the ambit of the Trust to up to 40 academies in the coming years.
We are seeking to appoint a self-motivated Technician who is fully committed to optimising opportunities that are available to our young people. Supporting high quality teaching and learning, the successful candidate will effectively manage and prepare resources and equipment and undertake administrative duties within various curriculum areas such as PE, Music, Art and Science.
• Assist teaching staff by providing additional supervision or coaching within lessons if required
• Effectively manage teaching and learning resources/apparatus
• Set up learning spaces appropriately in preparation for planned practical lessons and clear afterwards
• Undertake administrative duties within the curriculum areas
• Making arrangements for, and support events within the curriculum areas
You can expect:
• Outstanding professional support
• Opportunities for career development
• An Academy with a burgeoning reputation for improvement
• The support of a forward-looking and values-driven Academies Trust
• A vibrant and dynamic student body which deserves the very best in teaching and support
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required for this position. A conviction may not exclude candidates from appointment but will be considered as part of the recruitment process. The Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
Further details and application forms can be found on the Academy’s website or by contacting email@example.com . This is also the email address to which completed applications should be submitted.