"Before applying for this job, it is important that you read the Applicant Guidance by clicking on this link and the Job Profile attached. These explain the job role and the type of person we're looking for".
The applicant must have specialist knowledge of chemical handling and making up compounds in line with SERC procedures.
To contribute to the provision of a technical support service in schools, including ICT, to support curriculum delivery and learning and teaching activities. School technical support services can include reprographics, DTP, AV, Science, Art & Design, Home Economics, Design & Technology, ICT, Photography, Film and Recording. To attend relevant meetings and training sessions.
These tasks will be undertaken in conjunction with other departmental duties.
- The post holder needs to hold as a minimum:
- Ordinary National certificate or equivalent in relevant subject.
- PVG membership for regulated work with children OR willingness to obtain prior to commencing work.
- The post holder is expected to demonstrate:
- Able to ensure that the purpose and outcomes of the job are achieved.
- Able to work with others co-operatively (both internally and externally) in order to achieve better services and customer focussed outcomes.
- Safety conscious and willing to work with the employer to maintain a safe and healthy educational environment for pupils and staff.
- Competence in use of ICT.
- Manual dexterity.
- Ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines.
Closing date: 21/01/2018