Are you technically minded, creative and enjoy providing professional support?
Would you like a rewarding job working with talented staff and young people?
If so, we want to hear from you!
ASPIRE, GROW, SUCCEED
We are looking for a talented individual to join our Technology and Art faculty. This department includes areas such as Technology, Food, Textiles and Art. This is an interesting and varied role and would suit someone who has practical technology experience with good organisation and inter-personal skills.
We are looking for someone who has the ability to work in two of the disciplines mentioned above (with one area being technology). You must be someone who is pro-active, with a strong team ethic and the ability to support the whole team, with training if required.
The role would initially be based within technology, where you would be operating equipment such as CAD 3D printer, laser cutter, band saw. Working across the wider team you would support food and art-based lessons, where you would help teachers with preparing and setting up for lessons, stock ordering and project work when needed.
To excel in this role, the ideal candidate will possess the following skills:
- Be a team player with excellent communication and organisation skills
- A professional outlook and strong work ethic
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Work to deadlines and be relied upon.
- Ability to work independently and absorb new skills/information easily
- Experience of Microsoft Word and a basic understanding of databases/spreadsheets.
In return, we can offer you:
- A positive working environment focused on making a difference for young people
- Excellent resources and facilities
- Access to the school’s varied continuing professional development programme.
For further information about the school, please visit www.allertongrange.com
If you wish to apply, please email: email@example.com to request an application pack, or telephone 0113 393 0304 leaving your postal address.
Closing date: 20 January 2019
Allerton Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our students, and expects all staff, Governors and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and safeguarding recruitment checks.
We are also an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates.