At the Wilton Campus we seek to promote excellence in education and enjoy outstanding student achievement, engagement and behaviour, reflecting the Christian ethos and values of the school.
The Trustees at this small, successful independent school are seeking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Technician to support the delivery of the curriculum in the areas of Design Technology, Art and Food & Nutrition.
- Be qualified, or have a good working knowledge, in at least one curriculum area
- Have excellent IT skills
- Have a strong work ethic and ensure all areas are maintained to a high standard
- Be an enthusiastic and supportive individual who enjoys working with young people
- Be keen to learn and develop within the role
- Be capable of self-management to ensure the needs of all three areas are supported
- Respect the school’s ethos, aims and values
- An excellent working environment with good resources
- Supportive colleagues and community
- Enthusiastic and motivated students
- Support for continued professional development
Please visit our website: http://wilton.focus-school.com
We invite you to contact the Head Teacher, on 01722 741910 for an informal conversation.
Closing date for completed application forms is Monday 19th February 2018
Affiliated to Focus Learning Trust who provides direction and support to over 25 UK schools. The Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. This post is subject to an Enhanced with Barred List Disclosure.