Smart Teachers are currently recruiting for a Technology and Applied Science Teacher for our highly-reputable independent client school located in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. This school boasts academic excellence and offers an innovative learning environment to all students. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- Teaching Years 7 – 11 Design Technology (Technology Mandatory, Wood and Metal)
- Full-time, temporary contract
- Term 1 2018 only
About the School:
- Desirable Northern Beaches location set in idyllic open and green grounds
- Modern facilities and well-equipped resources
- Interactive classrooms
- Team oriented and supported environment
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Reward scheme for referrals (T’s & C’s apply)
- Hold a relevant teaching qualification in Secondary Education (recognised in Australia)
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority & Working With Children Check
- Possess current and relevant references
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Hayley, quoting job reference #WEB1712-523885HM – firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1712-523885HM – email@example.com
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.