Smart Teachers are urgently recruiting for a 0.7 FTE Technology and Applied Studies (TAS) Teacher for our outstanding client school located in Sydney’s Eastern Suburbs. The successful candidate will become a key member of the Design Technology faculty, comprised of energetic, collaborative, and passionate designers. The role is to start in January 2018.
About the Role:
- 0.7FTE TAS Teacher
- Teaching Stages 4-6 Technology Mandatory including Textiles, Architecture, Graphic Design and Robotics
- Stage 5 Information Software Technology (IST)
- Stage 6 Software Development and Design (SDD)
- Part-time and permanent role
- Commencing January 2018
About the School:
- Situated on a single campus in suburban location overlooking Sydney Harbour. The school features a mix of 19th century and modern buildings, gardens and fields.
- One of the highest ranked school in New South Wales
- Facilities include Chapel, Library, Gymnasium, Multi-Purpose Centre, Performing Arts Centre, Sports Fields and Swimming Pool
- School aims to challenge the students to become independent and equip them with the skills necessary for lifelong learning
- Benefits for staff – free staff shuttle buses to and from the train station, subsidised yoga classes, use of swimming pool, subsidised lunches, catered morning teas, Macbook computer and annual flu vaccinations
In order to be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Be suitably qualified and able to teach Technology Mandatory, IST and SDD
- Capable in building on the integration of STEM activities within the department and across other teaching faculties
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be eligible to gain registration with NESA and hold a WWCC
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Career mentoring, CV preparation and interview coaching
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Access to TES resources
- Referral reward scheme (Terms and Conditions apply)
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to email@example.com quoting Job Reference#WEB1710-522373SM or click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $100.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (Terms & Conditions Apply).
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.