Applications are invited for a TAS Teacher at an Independent Catholic K-12 School located in Sydney’s Upper North Shore. The school fosters a liberal education, with self-motivated learning and pursuit of personal excellence central to its teaching and learning philosophy. Achieving high HSC results, students are encouraged to fulfil their personal and academic potential in an atmosphere of freedom, care and respect.
About the Role:
• Full time, Temporary contract
• Role commencing 14 October 2019 until 20 December 2019
• Position covering long service leave
• Teaching Year 7-8 Technology Mandatory (Timber) and Years 9-10 Information and Software Technology (IST)
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Early career and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply
• Applicants who hold a working holiday visa are welcome to apply
• Provide a minimum of three professional references
• Be registered or have the ability to be registered with New South Wales Education Standards Authority (NESA) and hold a NSW Working with Children Check (WWCC)
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to Sasha, quoting job reference #WEB1909-539264SL – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1909-539264MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).