The International School in Genoa is seeking to hire a
Technology Director/IT teacher for the academic year 2017/2018.
The position will include the following responsibilities:
- oversee the smooth running 1:1 school MacBooks technology program.
- leading and maintaining the overall technology infrastructure. That will include knowledge of Microsoft windows as well as macOS
- There will be some teaching of technology classes as electives that will not exceed 40% of the teaching load.
Package will include:
- Airfare ticket at the beginning and end of contract (2 year contract)
- Settling in allowance
- Shipping allowance
- Medical coverage
- Severance pay at the end of contract.
Interested applicant are encouraged to email a copy of their CV and a list of contact details of three referees including one reference in a supervisory role from their most recent position to :
Head of School
Mr. Samer Khoury