We warmly welcome applications from NQTs
We are seeking an innovative and enthusiastic Technology teacher. The ability to teach Food & Nutrition at KS3 and Product Design at KS3 and KS4 would be advantageous. The successful candidate will be joining a strong and vibrant department who are well resourced and have a focus on staff development and training.
The successful candidate will be:
- A committed teacher, possibly able to teach a range of technology specialisms who is flexible in their commitment and passionate about teaching;
- A motivated professional who is committed to learning new skills and willing to collaborate with others in the department to improve their own teaching;
- A reflective teacher who adapts their lessons to suit specific students and give them the best learning experience possible;
- Someone who will inspire young people to achieve their full potential;
- Committed to high expectations and ensuring outcomes lead to outstanding attainment for all.
Warden Park is at an exciting phase of development to become ‘World Class’. We are known for our innovative approach and we value CPD very highly.
If you are looking for a role that will challenge and test your skillset and you would like to be considered for this post, please download an application pack, see below (also available on our school’s website www.wardenpark.co.uk). Please email your completed application form and covering letter to email@example.com as soon as possible. If you have any questions, please contact Roseanne Gainsford, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or telephone 01444 476556, who will be more than happy to assist.
Closing date: 10am, Tuesday 20th June 2017.
Interview date: As soon as possible.
Warden Park Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and to the equality of opportunity and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants will be subject to a full Disclosure and Barring Service check before appointment is confirmed along with other relevant employment checks.
Please note: We advise applying promptly for this post as we reserve the right to close and interview early if sufficient suitable applications have been received.