Required for an immediate start
APTC 2, point 11
Full time salary £15,807. Actual pro-rata salary £9,326
25 HOURS PER WEEK TO BE AGREED
Monday - Friday
39 weeks per year
We are looking for a Technology Technician to support the Head of Department with teaching and learning using technical skills, knowledge and expertise.
The successful candidate requires the following qualities:-
- Experience of working in a technology environment
- Experience of working in a school environment
- Have good communication skills
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Is flexible, hardworking, patient and caring
- Enhanced DBS
Empower Learning Academy Trust Inspiring Learners, Changing Lives
- Empower Learning Academy Trust was formed in September 2016 and currently consists of 3 secondary academies in the London Borough of Havering: Hall Mead School; The Brittons Academy and Bower Park Academy. The Trust has plans to expand into the primary sector
- Our purpose is to inspire our family of schools to provide opportunities for our pupils, staff and leaders to be the best they can be, by creating a passion for lifelong learning, enabling our pupils to become confident and impactful world citizens
- Our vision is to build a family of local primary and secondary schools with a shared ethos of continual improvement; where powerful teaching, challenge, support and accountability lie at the heart of creating environments that focus relentlessly on the needs of the learning community and deliver outstanding outcomes for all pupils
General Terms and Conditions Remuneration
Hours of Work
The core hours will be a 5 hours a day working week, 25 hours per week for 39 weeks of the year.
Annual Holiday entitlement will be in line with Local Government guidelines and subject to grade and continuous service, plus statutory bank holidays. All annual leave will be taken with the prior agreement of the Finance Director.
Please forward your completed application to Debbie Grix before 12pm on 30th Novmeber 2017.
Applicants will be informed of the outcome of the short listing and interviews will be held on week commencing 4th December 2017.
We are committed to the safety of our pupils through our recruitment and school practices; all jobs are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check. The Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) helps employers make safer recruitment decisions and prevent unsuitable people from working with vulnerable groups, including children.
We welcome applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity or religion.
Previous applicants are not to re-apply.
Should you wish to contact the school please telephone Mrs D Grix Tel: 01708-730244 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30th November 2017 at 12pm