Temporary Teacher of Food Technology
To start 28th February 2022
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, highly motivated and high quality Food Technology Teacher to cover a maternity leave and be part of the North Chadderton team.
Applicants are encouraged to browse our website for further information. If you would like to discuss this post please contact Kathryn McAuley on 0161 624 9939.
North Chadderton School
We are a large, very successful progressive, vibrant and oversubscribed 11-18 Academy. We have a Local Advisory Board and staff who are very committed to maintaining the very highest standards and achieving success for every student.
We are an Ofsted ‘good’ school:
• With very clear ambition and focussed attention on high achievement.
• Secure in the Best Academic Traditions.
• That invests in all staff and has strong emphasis on team work.
• That is “driven to be outstanding in all that it does”.
What we will offer you:
• A professional and supportive Design and Enterprise Faculty.
• A new high-quality working environment
• An excellent NQT / RQT support programme (if applicable)
• An opportunity to develop your professional skills through a range of professional development opportunities including leadership development.
The application form and further details are available from:
North Chadderton School, Chadderton Hall Road, Chadderton, Oldham. OL9 0BN
Tel: 0161 624 9939. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or downloadable from our website www.northchaddertonschool.co.uk
North Chadderton School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. We expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All successful post holders are subject to a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure & Barring Service Disclosure.
Closing date: Noon 6th December 2021
We hope the balance of traditional values and the very highest expectations will provide the perfect platform to enable every student to be given the best possible chance of success. The school has an unrelenting focus on its outcomes that is matched...