ST JOSEPH’S PRIMARY SCHOOL - WOODBURN
Diocese of Lismore
Applications are invited from suitably qualified applicants for the following position:
Temporary Full Time Teaching Position
2019 School Year.
- have a commitment to the practice of the Catholic faith and appropriate Religious Education qualifications;
- have a knowledge of and commitment to the Catholic ethos and mission of the school;
- have a commitment to excellence as a classroom teacher;
- be willing to teach any class level from K-6;
- be able to work as a member of a committed team of professional teachers, in a coteaching capacity, dedicated to providing quality learning and teaching in partnership with the parent community;
- Must have NSW Working with Children Check
Please nominate three (3) referees, one of whom is the Parish Priest from your usual place of worship.
Interested applicants should apply by email including full resume and copies of qualifications to:
Ms Jeanette Wilkins
St Joseph's Primary School
20 Coraki Rd
Woodburn NSW 2472
Applications close 3.00pm 23 November 2018.
Child Protection legislation requires preferred applicants to be subject to employment screening. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
Information on how to Register for Employment in the Lismore is available on the Catholic Schools Office website