The Governing Body are looking to appoint a Level 2 Teaching Assistant to join our team as soon as possible. You will need to be an enthusiastic, hardworking, flexible individual.
Hallam is a large, inclusive and welcoming school set on an open site with an abundance of green space located to the west of Sheffield. The school sits at the heart of an established, close-knit yet growing community and provides education from 4 to 11. Our children are happy, safe and enjoy a creative curriculum and our parents greatly value their children's education and the work of the school. In addition to this the school has been part of a large expansion project which has seen us extend to three classes per year and over 600 pupils.
The school is at the heart of its community and in September 2015 became a member of Tapton School Academy Trust. Membership of the Academy Trust provides a range of opportunities for partnership working and continuing professional development with an outstanding secondary school and a network of primary schools within the locality. We are all working together to establish really effective practice for the benefit of every child.
You will need to:
• Have experience of working within a school setting.
• Have experience of working with children to develop skills and support children’s learning
• Excellent inclusive practice
• Demonstrate evidence of working successfully with children with additional needs
In return we can offer you:
• a staff team with a vision of excellence for the future
• a dedicated and aspirational Governing Body
• a committed and supportive community which plays an active role in the school
• a well-resourced and stimulating environment
Hallam Primary School