TEACHER OF GIRLS PHYSICAL EDUCATION & DANCE
(Part Time - Approximately point 6 of a full time, teaching time table)
Temporary, Maternity Leave Cover
Main Pay Scale - From January 2020
We are looking to appoint a Teacher of Girls Physical Education and Dance, part time to cover a period of Maternity Leave, which is likely to be for 2 terms, starting in January 2020.
You will be joining an Outstanding Physical Education department in preparing our learners for an ever changing world.
The successful candidate will:
- have a passion and enthusiasm for teaching high quality Physical Education and Dance that will engage all students of all abilities.
- have detailed subject knowledge across many areas of the relevant curriculum.
- be able to deliver inspiring, creative and challenging academic lesson
- have a strong desire to ongoing continued professional development.
- be committed to our extensive extra-curricular Physical Education and Dance programme which extends considerably beyond the school day and week
Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School and Sixth Form College can offer you the opportunity to advance your career within a supportive environment. You will be part of a highly influential Teaching School Alliance comprising of fourteen secondary schools established in developing practitioners and nurturing excellent future leaders, with unrivalled opportunities for progression. Whatever your aspirations, our Teaching School Alliance provides a range of bespoke courses and qualifications to help you achieve your ambitions. At Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School you will join a team of dedicated colleagues who enjoy the reward of working with an outstanding group of learners. We are committed to rewarding achievement at work, professional development, helping to manage workload efficiency and building professional resilience.
Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School & Sixth Form College is an equal opportunities employer and the Academy is strongly committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
Further details, plus an application form, can be downloaded from our website: www.hccs.info. To arrange an informal discussion or to visit the school please contact Sarah Bradney HR Manager.