EXCITING OPPORTUNITY AT A RAPIDLY IMPROVING SCHOOL - RECENTLY RATED GOOD BY OFSTED
“Developing people of good character, who achieve excellence and make a positive contribution to their community”
We are a rapidly improving school, recently rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted, and are seeking to appoint an outstanding teacher of technology who is dedicated to ensuring the continuing improvement of outcomes for students whilst fulfilling this maternity cover.
The right candidate will be totally aligned to our values of determination, integrity, ambition, humility and compassion and completely committed to our vision: Through world class learning we develop people of good character who achieve excellence and make a positive contribution to their communities.
Why work for Magnus Church of England Academy?
• Rapidly improving school on a journey to become outstanding
• Highly visible and supportive SLT
• Excellent NQT training programme
• Meaningful and exciting CPD that supports and develops all teaching staff
• No grading of lesson observations, a belief that everyone is always learning
• Bespoke coaching and development opportunities readily available
• Rigorous and easy-to-use behaviour system
• Well behaved students who are polite, respectful and look smart
• Become part of the Magnus family – an enjoyable and rewarding working environment
Our ideal candidate will:
• be aligned to our vision and values
• have a commitment to academic excellence and passion for helping all succeed
• be an excellent practitioner with an unwavering commitment to the highest standards for teaching and learning
• have ambition for further career progression and a commitment to continued professional development.
Application packs with more details can be retrieved from:
Deadline: Friday 15th November – 9am
Interview: to be confirmed
Magnus Church of England Academy is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. The successful applicant will be subject to appropriate child protection screening including checks with previous employers and undertake an enhanced DBS.