St Mary’s CE Primary School,
Yew Tree Road, Slough, SL1 2AR
‘Building a Bright Future for myself, my school and my community’
TEMPORARY SENDCo (Special Educational Needs and Disabilities Co-ordinator) to cover maternity leave.
January – July 2020
Full or Part time
Pay Range: M1 £25543 – M6 £37152 SEN1 Allowance £2209
We are looking for a dynamic, child-centered, qualified teacher to take on the temporary role of SENDCo. The role can be full or part-time, is for two terms – Spring 2020 and Summer 2020 – and is non-class based. The current SENDCo has established excellent systems and practices so you should be able to pick this up pretty quickly and keep our SEND practice as good as our recent, October 2019, Ofsted inspection found it to be. You must be able to support teachers with planning and advice for children from nursery to Year 6 and work collegiately with parents and external agency staff, e.g. SEBDOS, SaLT and the EP service.
In return we can offer you:
• Brilliant, sparky children who are keen to learn.
• Supportive parents who are keen for their children to succeed.
• A great staff team full of committed team players.
• Fantastic opportunities for professional development.
• Hands-on, supportive, involved governors.
• A fabulous building with relaxing staff space.
• Cuddles with Wilson, our REAL school dog!
Applicants will share our commitment to safeguarding, child protection, equal opportunities and health and safety in order to promote the welfare of our children. This position is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure from the Disclosure and Barring Service and good references.
Pop your application back to us by 12 noon on Friday 6th December 2019
Interviews will be held week beginning: 9th December 2019
We look forward to hearing from you!