Temporary Teacher of Food Technology required for one term from 8th January 2018
· An outstanding teacher, to teach our students across the age range, and to instil our core values of excellence, inspiration, care and respect
· An individual with high expectations of achievement, and outstanding classroom practice
· A person with highly effective interpersonal skills, energy and enthusiasm
· A welcoming, friendly, supportive staff who will value your contributions
· Well-motivated students, and interested and supportive parents
· Enhanced CPD opportunities and a strong commitment to the professional development of Teaching and Learning
Manor High School operates on three salary bandings. They are; M1 to M3 (Teacher); M4 to M6 (referred to as an ‘Accomplished Teacher’) and; UPS1 to UPS3 (referred to as an ‘Expert teacher’).
For this particular role we welcome applications from across the full salary range. Please indicate what range you are applying for in your application.
For more information and to apply, please contact our HR Manager, Nicola Wall on 0116 2729720 or email@example.com.
This post is designated as a regulated activity and requires enhanced criminal records check for a regulated activity (including a barred list check).