Temporary Teacher of History to cover Maternity Leave
Required for December 2019
Are you ready to transform student outcomes in a dynamic secondary environment?
We would like to present you with a truly exceptional opportunity to play a key role in shaping the provision of secondary education and lifelong learning prospects within our ambitious and thriving academy.
We are seeking to appoint a highly motivated, energetic, dynamic and ambitious practitioner.
The successful candidate will:
• Be an outstanding teacher with the drive and capacity to really thrive in this role.
• Be able to lead, motivate and inspire students and colleagues
• Be resilient, hard-working, solution focused and whole heartedly committed to transforming student outcomes
What you can expect from us:
• Excellent opportunities for your professional development with access to a specifically tailored CPD package. You will receive the highest standard of induction and CPD support.
• Friendly and supportive colleagues who go the extra mile in a well-resourced department.
• An opportunity to work with youngsters who are keen to be the best they can be.
• A family of Academies within the Trust and a set of values we all share.
• Good relationships and loyalty with students, parents, carers and the wider community.
• First class facilities including state of the art specialist teaching spaces.
Further details are available from and informal visits can be arranged by contacting Amy Platt, PA to Principal via firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this post, candidates should submit a covering letter of no more than one side of A4, font size 12, normal margins. The letter should outline their experience to date and their suitability for the post. Completed letters and application forms should be sent to email@example.com
Please note that we do not accept CV’s - applicants must submit a Northern Education Trust application form.
Closing date: Noon Monday 25th November 2019
The Trust is committed to safer recruitment practice and pre-employment checks will be undertaken before any appointment is confirmed. All posts are subject to enhanced disclose and barring service checks. We expect all adults to share our commitment to safeguarding and the health and wellbeing of our pupils.