Teacher of Mathematics
Temporary to cover Maternity Leave
(June 2020 up to 9 months or return of the post-holder)
Westfield School is seeking to appoint a Temporary Teacher of Mathematics. We are happy to receive applications from teachers with varying degrees of experience – from NQTs through to seasoned educators.
We are seeking someone who is passionate about engaging all our students in this subject, committed to delivering well planned and inspirational lessons to help our students make excellent progress.
The successful candidate will:
• Be a creative, motivational and effective classroom practitioner.
• Be able to inspire, challenge and motivate young people.
• Be reflective and analytical about their classroom practice.
• Be engaged in all aspects of the thriving Mathematics Faculty.
A school with the potential to be outstanding moves on from challenging times, turns a corner and seeks new characters to join its journey.
Are you the character we are looking for?
• Are you an outstanding teacher of mathematics?
• Are you looking for the chance to make a long-lasting difference?
• Do you want to join a committed team of subject specialists?
• Do you want to work as part of a growing Trust that cherishes both aspiration and inclusion?
Then you could be the person we are looking for!
How to apply
Please note further details and an application form are available on our website:
Closing date for applications: midnight on 23rd February 2020
Completed application forms are to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org
(CVs & SCC application forms will not be considered).
We always encourage prospective applicants to visit the school in advance of application. This can be arranged by contacting Julie Wilson, PA to the Head of School on 0114 248 5221 or email: email@example.com
Westfield School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare and safety of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Any offer of employment is subject to enhanced DBS checks and two excellent references.