Kettlethorpe is a popular, high achieving, oversubscribed 11-16 high school of 1,500.
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic and well-qualified teacher of MFL to further develop our team.
The MFL department comprises of five full-time members of staff and three part-time members. At KS3, all pupils study either Spanish or French and about 55% of students carry on with a language at KS4.
To be successful, you will be:
- hardworking and enthusiastic with a love of languages;
- able to inspire and motivate pupils in your classroom;
- be focused on enjoyment and attainment and have high expectations of your pupils.
In return, we offer:
- a popular school;
- strong commitment to CPD;
- the opportunity to be part of a professional, successful team;
- an extensive range of extra-curricular opportunities.
If you have the skills, energy and commitment to play a key role in our MFL department, we look forward to hearing from you.
For further information, please visit http://kettlethorpehigh.co.uk/vacancies/
Closing date: 4th May 2018.
The successful applicant will be required to provide criminal conviction information and complete a disclosure application form.