(GSA, BSA, HMC Boarding and Day School for approximately 440 girls 11-18)
Queenswood is set in beautiful Hertfordshire countryside close to London.
Required for September 2019
Queenswood has one of the largest clay court centres in the country with 12 fast dry American clay courts, 4 astro courts with floodlights, further 9 astro turf courts converted during Summer term and two multi-purpose acrylic indoor courts.
We are looking to recruit a reliable, enthusiastic, self-motivated and hard-working coach to work on our school Tennis Programme. The school has a great tradition of tennis and currently 110 girls receive lessons, and an additional 40 girls are in the squad programme. We have an experienced team of coaches at Queenswood who deliver high quality school tennis coaching.
We are looking for a candidate with:
• LTA Level 3 or 4, however a Level 2 who is booked into their Level 3 would be considered
• Current LTA Registration/Licence. (Please bring relevant documentation to interview)
• Proven experience in coaching groups for all levels of LTA Mini tennis programmes/squads.
• Proven track record in working with children possibly in schools and clubs
• You must be willing to travel to school events, National finals
• You will be a team player, but also able to work on your own initiative.
For further information and an application form please go to www.queenswood.org/vacancies
Or contact Catherine Sluter on 01707 602633.
Queenswood is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and all applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service