Applications are invited for a TAS Teacher at an Independent K-12 School located in Western Sydney. This Christian school offers an excellent teaching and learning environment and holds strong ties to the local community.
About the Role:
• Secondary Teacher to teacher TAS subjects, ideally Textiles & Food Technology
• Full time, Temporary position until the end of the 2019 School year
• Position to commence Term 3, 2019 or earlier if possible for a handover
• Pastoral care duties as required
About the School:
• Supportive School Environment that instils the Christian Faith
• Well Resourced and equipped classrooms, with access to computers and interactive whiteboards
• School instils a strong sense of Community, with an emphasis on regular interaction between home and school
• Stimulating and differentiated approach to teaching and learning
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
• Completely free service
• Gain access to exclusively listed positions
• Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
• Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
• Recent experience teaching Textiles & Food Technology desirable
• Be supportive of the Christian faith
• Early career and newly qualified teachers welcome to apply
• Possess current references
• Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
• Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with NESA & WWCC
• Have the right to work in Australia
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only short listed applicants will be contacted with more information.
Fast track your application:
• If you are in Australia, email your CV to Emma, quoting job reference #WEB1906-537249EB – firstname.lastname@example.org
• If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1906-537249MH – email@example.com
• To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).