Our client is a large, coeducational Independent School in the western suburbs of Melbourne that has provided a fantastic school community environment for many years. The school has grown rapidly over the past several years and they are looking for dedicated and passionate educators to join their team.
About the Role:
- Timetable construction and management
- Oversee Daily Organisers and a small Timetabling Committee
- Potentially teaching one class
- Full-time or part-time negotiable
- Contract or permanent is negotiable
- Position to commence as soon as possible
Benefits of Registering with Smart Teachers:
- Completely free service
- Gain access to exclusively listed positions
- Full disclosure on the role before your application goes to a school
- Smart is powered by Tes, the world’s largest education community that provides curriculum resources, career support and more!
- Possess current references
- Have the right to work in Australia
- Hold a teaching qualification recognised in Australia
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with VIT
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia, email your CV to Nesrene, quoting job reference #WEB1805-527838NB – email@example.com
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to Monet quoting job reference #WEB1805-527838NB – firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
If you’re not keen on this great job but know someone who is, just have them contact us and mention your name; this will ensure if they secure the job you will receive a $250.00 gift card as per our referral scheme (T&Cs apply).