Smart Teachers is seeking a qualified, caring and compassionate Toddler / Nursery Teacher for a position at Dulwich College International.
This is an extraordinary opportunity to be part of a pioneering team in one of the most established and reputable international schools.
Dulwich College International is committed to Teach Worldwise, providing an excellent opportunity for teachers to grow professionally with a focus on pedagogical leadership.
Toddler/Nursery Teacher - JOB# 2001-542070 CB
About the role:
- Must have a passion for Early Years Education with a deep understanding of how children learn
- A strong grasp of international best practice in Early Years education is advantageous
- A mindset of continuous improvement to meet and exceed expectations is essential
- Hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Education or Degree in Speciality plus Diploma of Education, PGCE or equivalent
- At least 2 years' experience teaching EAL DUCKS students (Toddler - Year 2)
- Experience working in a play based learning environment is advantageous.
- Current Teacher Registration in home country
- Able to obtain relevant Police Checks
- Able to provide a minimum of two professional references
About the Package:
- Competitive pay and remuneration
- Full Time, Fixed Term, 3 Year Contract – Commencing January 2021
- Housing Allowances, return flights home at the start and end of each year of your contract
- Comprehensive medical coverage
- Extensive learning and development opportunities
In order to apply for this role please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number WEB2001-542070CB. Alternatively, click the ‘APPLY’ link below.
Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We are committed to developing supportive and safe learning environments
Dulwich College International is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all the students in our care and expects all applicants to share this commitment. We follow safe recruitment practices which are aligned to the recommendations of the International Task Force on Child Protection. We hold ourselves to a high standard of effective recruiting practices with specific attention to child protection. All appointments are subject to an interview, identity checks, criminal record checks, and successful references.