Exceptional Key Stage 2 Class Teacher
Main Pay Scale or Upper Pay Scale
(Salary according to experience with the possibility of TLR)
Torridon Primary School is looking to recruit a committed and motivated class teacher who has high expectations and is passionate about children achieving their best.
Full time permanent positions to start April or September 2020.
We welcome applications from newly qualified teachers as well as those with experience.
We are looking for a class teacher who:
• Is an excellent practitioner with a creative approach
• Is committed to the delivery of high quality teaching and learning
• Has high expectations, vision and motivation to inspire and challenge children
• Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills and is a good team member
• Has exceptional organisational skills
• Is willing to contribute to the wider life of the school
We can offer you:
• Enthusiastic children who are keen to learn
• A team committed to raising standards for all children
• Strong and supportive leadership
• Excellent opportunities for professional development and career progression
If you think this might be the opportunity you have been looking for, we strongly encourage a visit to the school. Tours will take place on: Friday 7th February 2020 at 9.30am or Tuesday 11th February at 2.00pm. Please telephone the school office on 020 8697 2762 to make an appointment.
Closing date: 5.00pm on Monday 17th February 2020
Shortlisting: Wednesday 19th February 2020
Interviews: Thursday 27th February 2020
Completed applications should be returned to email@example.com
Tel: 020 8697 2762
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Torridon Primary School is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. We are exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, the successful candidate will be required to undertake a criminal record check via the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) as well as qualifications and reference checks.