Contract type: Full Time
Contract term: Permanent
Start date: Commencing Term 1, 2021
Suitable for NQTs: Yes
We are seeking applications for the following role at a school located in South Brisbane. This reputable Independent Public School prides itself on having a safe and well organised learning environment to ensure students achieve their potential.
About the Role:
- Touch Football and HPE Teacher
- Qualifications in Touch Football essential for this role
- Independent Public School
- Term 1 2021 start, Full Time Position
- 12 month contract with view to continue
- Supportive leadership team
- School encourages teachers to grow and offers extensive support
- Graduate and Experienced candidates encouraged to apply
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Education
- Provide a minimum of three professional references
- Be registered, or have the ability to be registered with QCT
- Have the right to work in Australia
Registering with Tes:
We know that a new job can help you build a fulfilling and meaningful career and our recruitment service can support you along every step of this journey. Working with thousands of schools across Australia and beyond we can connect you with schools that are looking for talented and passionate teachers, with tailored job alerts, exclusively listed positions and consultation about a schools culture and characteristics of a role.
Fast track your application:
- If you are in Australia or New Zealand, email your CV to email@example.com quoting job reference #WEB2010-545761RM
- If you are currently overseas, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting job reference #WEB2010-545761RM
- To join our global education community, Click Apply now and you will also receive free access to the world’s largest education jobs database, curriculum resources, career support and much more!
Please reply to express interest. Due to time constraints, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted with more information.
To apply for this role email your CV to email@example.com quoting the Job Reference number #SEK544674RM, or click the ‘APPLY’ link below. Please note only suitable applicants will be contacted.
We can also help connect you to international teaching opportunities, just email your CV as an expression of interest to firstname.lastname@example.org