We have an exciting opportunity for a Trainer / Assessor for Motor Vehicle Body and Paint to join our Apprenticeships & Commercial Training team.
This opportunity will allow you to pass on your Motor Vehicle experience, knowledge and skills to our students to help support them in improving their own skills and attributes.
As a Trainer / Assessor for Motor Vehicle Body and Paint, you will deliver high quality training to individuals and groups and assess learners in their place of work and College to meet the National Occupational Standards within the Motor Vehicle industry.
We are looking for a qualified professional, who is enthusiastic about working with young people, adults and employers, has a passion for Motor Vehicle Body and Paint and can inspire our students to help them achieve their goals.
As a Trainer / Assessor for Motor Vehicle Body and Paint, you should:
• Be qualified to Level 3 in Motor Vehicle Body and Paint
• Hold GCSE A*- C / 9 - 4 in English and Maths or level 2 equivalent
• Have current practical experience within the Motor Vehicle industry
• Hold a Full Driving Licence and own transport/or access to transport
You should also be able to demonstrate:
• The ability to motivate students
• Excellent communication and organisational skills
• The ability to work with employers to grow business
See what we have to offer and come join us. You won’t be disappointed.
• Generous Annual Leave (30 days annual leave + bank holidays + 5 College closure days)
• Personal and Professional Development Opportunities, including a comprehensive induction
• Discounted Metro Card Scheme
• Annual Staff Recognition Awards, Staff BBQ, Christmas Party
• Good Pension Scheme
• Access to employee assistance programme
• A wide range of high street discounts (retail, supermarkets and restaurants)
For more information about Wakefield College and the opportunity to apply, please click the Apply button and you will be redirected to our college website.
Closing date: 11.00am on Monday 14 October 2019.
Transforming lives through learning…
…by enabling young people, adults and employers to fulfil their potential.
Wakefield College is committed to safeguarding the welfare of all students and this post will be subject to Enhance Disclosure from the DBS.
We aim to develop a workforce that reflects the diverse community we serve and positively encourage applications from all.