This exciting opportunity is a new role, created to support the schools within the Trust, to advise and train school level staff, collate data and report to the Executive Team two days per week, with the other three days dedicated to supporting one school within the Trust.
Applications will also be considered from applicants wishing to take up the post on a 0.4 FTE fractional basis as a shared role; as well as those interested in a full-time role.
We seek applications from experienced data managers who have familiarity with school systems and national accountability measures.
The role is broadly based around:
• The development and implementation of a central based data dashboard drawing data from our academies
• The development of intelligent analyses and reporting to inform the leadership team
• Supporting individual academies with data management and systems
• Friendly, hard working and supportive staff
• Excellent CPD opportunities
• Supportive Line Management