The Nene Education Trust is a forward thinking, expanding and developing Multi Academy Trust. There are currently 7 academies in the Trust with plans to grow further over the next twelve months.
We are keen to appoint a skilled and experienced Human Resources Manager to lead, guide and develop a small but expanding HR team and provide advice and guidance on a range of HR matters to senior managers across the Trust.
The role is broad based and will require a ‘hands on’ approach and a willingness to support academy-based staff on day to day HR routines and tasks. The successful candidate will have in-depth knowledge and experience of HR policy and processes and the ability to produce timely and accurate management reports and ensure good controls are in place. Good communication skills, enthusiasm and the initiative to implement improvements to ensure processes and procedures are fit for purpose and improve efficiency are also essential.
The HR Manager will join an ambitious, dynamic and friendly Central Services team and this is a fantastic opportunity to be able to contribute to the further development of our Trust and expand your skills set.
In return, we can offer you the opportunity to:
• Help shape the future of the Trust and our academies
• Work with colleagues that are dedicated, well qualified and highly motivated
• Experience fantastic and varied opportunities for professional development
• Fast track your personal development; in addition to CPD, access to Trust leadership and school improvement opportunities, mentoring support, and membership of key professional organisations
• Work in a Trust that values its staff and where there is a genuine commitment to staff well-being
• Live and work in a semi-rural location that offers competitive house prices, with outstanding leisure and shopping facilities and excellent transport links to all areas of the country.
Please visit our website: https://neneeducationtrust.org.uk for further information and an application form. Alternatively contact David McMillan, Chief Operations Officer: email@example.com. Please return completed application forms to this email address.
Closing date: 9.00 am on 15 November 2019
The Nene Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.