Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you a committed, ambitious, and outstanding Languages Teacher? Are you excited about the opportunity to deliver languages across both primary and secondary age range?
HEART Academies Trust was established in April 2017 and has grown to consist of four schools currently, one secondary and three primaries. We are looking for a talented individual to join our languages team working across the Trust. Our shared language across the Trust is Spanish. Your role will be as follows;
- Teach outstanding lessons in Trust schools and support in the development of the curriculum in each school
- Support the Trust Achievement Leader for Languages to provide languages support to schools and departments within the Trust.
There are significant opportunities for your professional development through the HEART Academies Trust Family of Schools and you will not be alone in this journey. You will have support and challenge from the Trust Achievement Leader for Languages and your colleagues across the Trust schools. You will be working with others who are like minded and who all go the extra mile to secure success for our children.
Our Ideal Candidate
You will be joining a highly innovative, inspirational and ambitious organisation, so we are seeking only outstanding candidates who can deliver our vision of exceptional education.
You will be an excellent teacher with drive to want to develop languages teaching across phases. We are committed to delivering the best possible Languages curriculum.
We wish to appoint someone who has:
- Excellent teaching, reflective and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of teams and be flexible
- High quality organisational skills
- The ability and drive to improve all student outcomes
- Good subject knowledge
As a member of our staff team we can offer:
- Excellent professional development opportunities and career progression
- A friendly and supportive working environment
- Opportunities to play a role in the evolution of Spanish teaching across the Trust
- A modern, state of the art working environment
If you are passionate about improving outcomes for students and you are looking for an exciting opportunity to have a real impact in a fast-paced, innovative environment, then this could be the job for you.
HEART Academies Trust is committed to safeguarding the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointments are subject to DBS checks and excellent references.
Further details about the post please contact:
Closing Date: Noon Wednesday 20th June 2018
Provisional Interviews: Monday 25th June 2018