Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates for this position.
Intending applicants must:
- Be fully supportive of the ethos of Catholic Education;
- Be fully committed to creating and maintaining a child safe organisation;
- Be eligible for or hold a Working with Children Blue Card.
Catholic Education Services is an equal opportunity employer.
Purpose of the role
The employee appointed to this position will have competency at this level involving the application of knowledge and skills to a limited range of tasks and roles. There is a specific range of contexts where the choice of actions required is clear. Competencies are normally used within established routines, methods and procedures that are predictable and judgment against established criteria is also involved.
This position works under direct and/or routine supervision, work is intermittently checked, and may be reviewed on completion. The position may take the form of general guidance where working in teams is involved and may involve detailed instructions in some situations.
An employee in this position will have no supervisory responsibilities however an experienced employee may assist others by providing peer support in the completion of routine tasks.
Mandatory qualifications and requirements
- Junior Certificate or equivalent is the minimum formal qualification;
- Unless an exemption applies all staff are required to hold a current Working With Children Blue Card or be eligible to apply;
- Current drivers licence;
- A strong demonstrated commitment to the objectives, vision and ethos of Catholic Education.
How to apply
Download Applicant Information Pack and submit all required documents by 5:00 pm Saturday 14 July 2018.
For further information, or to apply, please visit the website - https://www.cns.catholic.edu.au/employment/current-positions/