Vision for Education is seeking to appoint a qualified teacher to take on the role of a Tutor to join our successful supply teaching support team. The Tutor role is on an ad-hoc basis either working with students in their home and within centres.
We are looking for a committed and successful Tutor to work alongside pupils on a one to one basis. The position of Tutor will see you planning and delivering work according to the pupils’ ability.
The successful Tutor will have excellent knowledge of working with children and ideally will have worked with children in a similar setting. To be considered for the Tutor position you must:
- Have experience tutoring
- Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- Have a genuine desire to make a difference
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
At Vision for Education we take our responsibilities to our practitioners seriously and our aim is to ensure you are well supported and rewarded for your efforts. As part of the Vision for Education team, and as a Tutor, you will receive:
- Excellent rates paid weekly through PAYE
- Support throughout your placements
- Access to a dedicated consultant 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Access to free CPD such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and Moving and Handling qualifications
- £50 reward every time you recommend a colleague
- Pension Contributions (subject to qualifying period)
- Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drink
If you are an experienced Tutor who can enthuse, motivate and engage students and would like the challenge of working in a demanding and rewarding environment then we want to hear from you. To apply for this position, submit your CV for consideration or contact the Lincolnshire branch.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.