We are looking for academic tutors in Maths and English to support our students on a casual basis with online 1:2:1 tutoring.
Main Areas of Responsibility
• To liaise and collaborate with relevant Subject Leads regarding which modules from the subject curriculum to be delivered.
• To support students to catch-up by teaching students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of formative and summative assessments.
• To provide comprehensive written feedback to the school for each student.
• To assess, record and report on the attendance, progress, development and attainment of students and to keep such records as are required.
• To ensure a high quality learning experience for students which meets internal and external quality standards.
Qualifications & Experience
Applicants must have an A-Level qualification in their subject (Maths or English) or a degree/related degree in English or Maths. It is desirable for applicants to have had demonstrable experience in supporting secondary age students in academic study. Tutors can be trainee teachers, qualified teachers or non-practising (or retired) teachers.
Application forms only will be accepted - please do not send CVs.
Please visit our website www.denbigh.net where you can find our application form.
The Denbigh Alliance is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
Closing date for applications is: Wednesday 8th December 2021.